Work-Integrated Learning Programmes
First Semester 2018-2019
To all students of BITS Pilani Off Campus Work Integrated Learning Programmes who have chosen DUBAI as their exam centre for taking their Mid-Semester Tests and Comprehensive Examinations during this semester (First Semester 2018-2019).
You may be aware that the Regular Mid-Semester Tests (EC-1 Regular) for the current semester are scheduled for SEPTEMBER 29-30, 2018. The Regular Comprehensive Examinations (EC-2 Regular) for the current semester are scheduled for NOVEMBER 24-25, 2018.
If you plan to
appear for your exams at
All students taking their exams at
This exam centre fee can be paid in two installments: 500 AED should be paid during Mid-Semester Tests (EC-1) and another 500 AED should be paid during the Comprehensive Exams (EC-2). If you have already paid 500 AED during Regular Test / Exam in a semester, then you need not pay again during Makeup Test / Exam in the same semester, in case you appear for Regular Tests/ Exams for some courses and take Makeup Tests/Exams for the other courses.
This exam centre fee of 500 AED (or 1000 AED) should preferably through cash at BITS Pilani Dubai campus cash counter.
wish to pay through Demand Draft in AED
drawn in favour of
“ BITS PILANI
FZ LLC” payable in AED/USD at Dubai
(without any correction or alteration) should be submitted IN PERSON when you appear for
the first Mid-Semester Test
and the first Comprehensive exam at
2. The timings
for Mid-Semester Tests (CLOSED BOOK) at
Forenoon Session: 10 AM IST to 12
Noon IST (8.30 AM to 10.30 AM Local
Afternoon Session: 2 PM IST to 4
PM IST (12.30 PM to 2.30 PM Local
3. The timings for Comprehensive Examinations (OPEN BOOK) at
Forenoon Session: 9 AM IST to 12
Noon IST (7.30 AM to 10.30 AM Local
Afternoon Session: 2 PM IST to 5
PM IST (12.30 PM to 3.30 PM Local
5. Please refer to the respective course handouts for the schedule of examinations for each course in which you are registered during the current semester.
6. You should report at the exam venue atleast 30 minutes before the start of each session, with your HallTicket (which can be downloaded from the BITS WILP website) and any other valid, personal identification document like a copy of your company Identity Card, Work Permit, Driving License or Passport.
7. Students reaching late (after the start of the examination) will NOT be permitted to take the examination.
8. The contact address of the BITS Coordinator at Dubai Exam Centre is:
BITS Pilani Dubai Campus
INTERNATIONAL ACADEMIC CITY
Please refer to the Road Map given in the Exam Centre details on the WILP website or click here for directions)
If you have any questions regarding
the procedures for taking BITS WILP exams at
10. If you are unable to appear for the Regular Mid-Semester Tests (on September 29-30, 2018) due to genuine, unavoidable exigencies, please refer to the Make-up Exam Policy, available through the “Important Information” link on the BITS WILP website, for the procedure to request permission to appear for the Make-up Mid-Semester Tests in October 2018.
11. If you are unable to appear for the Regular Comprehensive Examinations (on November 24-25, 2018) due to genuine, unavoidable exigencies, please refer to the Make-up Exam Policy, available through the “Important Information” link on the BITS WILP website, for the procedure to request permission to appear for the Make-up Comprehensive Examinations in December 2018.
12. For referring to the Important Information and general guidelines to all students, please visit the following BITS WILP website:
13. Please mention your BITS ID.No. and Name in the subject line of your e-mails as well as at the end of every message to BITS, Pilani.
You may share the information in this message with other
BITS WILP students who are likely to appear for the Mid-Semester Tests and
Comprehensive Examinations at
Associate Dean, Work-Integrated Learning Programmes Division